By using and visiting the Website and/or the Services, you agree to this Policy and the uses made of personal information as set forth herein or amended hereafter.
- Data Compilation
The information compiled by Fortune Reuters incorporates several data elements for businesses and consumers. The information is acquired from reliable sources and Fortune Reuterstakes great care through specific quality control procedures to verify and maintain the accuracy of the said information.
Fortune Reuterscomplies with GDPR and all applicable federal and state laws concerning data privacy and usage as well as best practices, procedures and guidelines established by industry groups of which we are a contributing member, including the Direct Marketing Association (DMA).We maintain agreements with our customers containing strict controls on the data as required by the applicable laws and industry standards.
- Disclosure and/or Sharing of Personal Information
Fortune Reutershas full ownership over the information collected on this domain (https://www.fortunereuters.com). The said information is collected from reputed sources and from different points in the said domain and its sub-domains. We will not sell, share, and/or rent the said data to third-party vendor(s) in other ways than disclosed as below.
When such sharing is deemed and necessary, we will share your information with third-parties under only three circumstances:
- In reasonable need to offer similar services
- When it is legally required to do so
- When you have provided consent to do so
Sections 3.1 and 3.2 discuss the above conditions in detail.
3.1. Usage of Personal Data
3.1.1. We lawfully process subject data in abiding to fulfill our “legitimate interests”. The following includes a non-exhaustive list of “legitimate interests” under which we operate:
- Betterment of our Services by providing easily accessible and usable technology(ies) that enable our clients to execute their business objectives with more certainty.
- When prior consent is asked from and provided by subjects through the same channel of communication, and the objective of such communication is in line with clause a).
- Where processing in necessary to comply with our legal obligations, and on demand from regulatory authorities.
3.1.2. The data and content provided or made available to us by users across our different Services is used in the collection, compilation and collation of data of respective subjects. Subject data is also used in conducting research and development programs to improve user experiences across our digital spectrum, and for the overall improvement of our Services.
3.1.3. We notify subjects about the usage of their data in writing, through emails or other media as available (SMS, push notifications etc.) and agreed by both parties. Our communications may also include:
- Service Messages:to acknowledge ongoing and concluded transactions and interactions. Examples include: welcome messages, meeting schedules etc. There are no opt-out options for service messages.
- Marketing Communications: on our own behalf or on behalf of known third parties. Such communications maybe sent when subjects have shown interest in receiving so – even when they do not have an account with us. Each of our marketing communications has an opt-out option at the footer of the messaging, in case subjects desire to stop receiving future mails in the same regard.
3.1.4. We do not use personal data to engage in automated decision-making about subjects.
3.2. Sharing of Personal Data
3.2.1. We share subject data with:
- Our Affiliates(legal entities controlled by us, controlling us, or share a common authority of control with us) within reasonable limits, with the sole purpose of providing our Services.
- Selected Third Parties, including our business partners, vendors/suppliers, and sub-contractors, for the performance of the contract we are in withthem..
- Analytics and Search Engine Providerswho assist us in improving our digital presence from time to time.
3.2.2. Under special circumstances, we may disclose your data to other third parties too. Such circumstances may include and not be limited to:
- Selling or buying of business assets
- Business acquisition by third party (data may become a transferred asset)
3.2.3. We ensure maximum contractual and operational safeguards in the instance of third-party processing of subject data.
3.3. Subject Rights for Data Security, Accuracy & Retention
3.3.1. Under applicable data privacy regulations, subjects may:
- Request for access to the data we have about them
- Request for the same to be updated, rectified, deleted, or blocked
- Request to abstain from using the said data
- Revoke their consent on processing their data (for consent-based processing)
- Request for a machine-readable copy of the data we have of them.
To exercise any of the rights listed above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address: Fortune ReutersInc, BNY Mellon Center, 1735 Market Street, Suite 3750, Philadelphia, PA 19103, United States
Please note: We cannot always delete records of all historical data, and this is in compliance to legal audits and financial reporting purposes.
3.3.2. In case of breaches or any other data-related concerns (subject to this privacy statement), subjects may lodge complaints with their regional data privacy regulator. For UK citizens, it is the Information Commissioner’s Office. Concerns can be directly reported at http://www.ico.org.uk/concerns.
3.3.3. We retain subject data for as long as it is reasonably necessary, for providing our Services. Such data is anonymized in a reasonably practical time-frame after the subject stops using our Services.
3.3.4. Sufficient safeguards are taken while transferring subject data to other countries. We are obliged to provide a copy of said safeguards and related privacy rights on request by the subjects in concern.
3.3.5. To exercise any rights listed above, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at the address listed at the top of this document.
3.3.6. You may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority about our processing of your data under this Privacy Statement. The appropriate supervisory authority is the data privacy regulator in which you live. If you live in the United Kingdom it is the Information Commissioner’s Office and you can report a concern at ico.org.uk/concerns.
3.3.7. Please note that we cannot always delete records of all historical data. For example, we are required to retain certain records for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
- Security and Privacy
At Fortune Reuters, we always give importance to your privacy. We take every step to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We may share your personal information with other partners whose products/services are in line with your interests.
- Business to Business Information Collection
Our Business to Business Marketing database is sourced from the following multiple sources:
- Government records
- B2B Directories
- Annual Reports, SEC Filings
- Newspaper Subscription Offers
- Sign-up data from email Campaigns
- Business tradeshow attendee lists
- Public Record Information
- Registration process for subscription sites
- Community postings
- Nationwide utility transaction reports
- Transactional data
- Phone surveys with every business
- Web-based Registrations and/or offers
- Business trade magazine subscription offers
We also collect information on our website and other branded websites, where from time to time we act as an agent to collect data for some of our partners. When filling out subscription or information request forms, visitors are required to fill out personal data that includes name,
Fortune Reuterscollects information at several different points on our web site in order to better serve our clients and visitors. For each visitor to our web pages, our web server automatically recognizes and collects only the visitor’s domain name or IP address, aggregate information on what pages visitors access, information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information or email address related to permission-based subscription to our email alerts, e-newsletters, and promotional emails, and logins to access portions of the site related
The information we collect is used to create demographic profiles of our subscribers, clients, and visitors so we can improve the content of our web site and email alerts..
In cooperation with our clients, Fortune Reuterscollects lists of data including personal email addresses with the purpose of delivering permission-based email campaigns to those lists. Fortune Reutershosts these client lists on our servers.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Fortune Reuters uses single-pixel gif images to count web page accesses and gather some general statistical information such as, if an email has been opened or read. Collected information is tied to the users’ personally identifiable information to provide offers and improve the content of the site for the user. This profile is used to tailor a user’s visit to our website, and to direct pertinent marketing promotions to them. We do not share your profile with other third parties.
- Links to other Web sites
Fortune Reuters’ website, or messages may contain links to other web sites. Fortune Reuters is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other web sites. Third parties may independently collect information about web site visitors when they view ads or other communications from third parties through Fortune Reutersproducts or services. If visitors do not want those companies to collect information about them, they should contact these companies directly.
- Confidentiality and Security
Fortune Reuters warrants that all customer data remains the property of our customers. We also will not use, rent, sell, transfer, or otherwise expose the contents of the tracking information resulting from click through, message opened, message read, or eCommerce conversions. Fortune Reuters provides an SSL encrypted, password-protected mechanism for viewing and extracting customer data.
Fortune Reuters maintains all customer data in a carrier-class secure facility protected by firewalls and other security devices. These measures are designed to protect visitor and client information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration.
Fortune Reuters uses a third party for credit card processing. This intermediary is solely a link in the distribution chain and is not permitted to store, retain, or use the information provided expect for the sole purpose of credit card processing. We restrict access to this information to only those employees who require the information for business purposes.
- Unsolicited Commercial Email (SPAM)
Fortune Reuters is committed to providing a permission-based model for email marketing. To that end, we carry a strict anti-spam policy for all of our clients. Fortune Reuters clients are explicitly prohibited from sending any unsolicited material to recipients who have not expressed their permission to receive communications from them. Additionally, Fortune Reuters services may only be used for lawful purposes and may not violate any local, state, federal or international laws.
These policies are part of our broader reaching Acceptable Use Policy that each of our clients are contractually bound to. Violation of this policy will lead to a speedy termination of all access to the Fortune Reuters application, servers, and network.
- Content of Email Campaigns
We review the content of the email campaigns send through our platform to verify compliance with the International or National laws. In this regard, we use software with content algorithms to track the content of the email campaign. This filtering benefits all users availing our services and it reduces bounces and ensures high deliverability.
- Opt-out Policy
Upon your request, Fortune Reuters will:
- Allow any subscriber to “opt out” of further promotional contacts;
- Use reasonable efforts to allow subscriber to update/correct personal information previously submitted which he/she states is erroneous to the extent such activities will not compromise privacy or security interests; and
- Initiate reasonable efforts to functionally delete the subscriber and his/her personal information from its database. Visitors should be aware that it might be impossible to completely delete erroneous information or a visitor’s personal information without some residual information remaining in its database because of backups and records of deletions.
- Update of Information
A subscriber may contact us to update his or her information by replying to the emails, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling (267) 465-6346. Requests will be handled within 24 hours.
In addition, the existence of a link to another site or resource does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement of that. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any information at any of the sites linked to from this directory and you use these sites and email marketing Reports at your own risk.
Questions and Suggestions
Phone: (267) 465-6346
Postal Address :
BNY Mellon Center
1735 Market Street
Suite 3750,Philadelphia, PA 19103